The Diocesan Children's Work Officer is here to help and support children's workers in our parishes and provide training.
Contact Rick for support with:
- Establishing new children's groups at your church
- Training for your group, parish or deanery. We can offer training tailored to your context including: children’s ministry basics; children’s spirituality; intergenerational worship.
- Resourcing Sunday morning; midweek groups; Messy Church; school —wherever you are!
- Growing Younger: how do we develop a strategy of outreach, building genuine lasting relationships with those we meet?
- Connecting with your local school
- Connecting with your local community
- Holiday clubs
- Advice on employment
Useful links and resources
Join the diocesan Children and Family Resources Facebook group
Follow the Children's Work Officer on Twitter
One way to reach out to children and families is via Messy Church. You can find out more details at www.messychurch.org.uk. To explore Messy Church and other, similar options contact Rick Otto, Diocesan Children's Officer.